Residence Terms and Conditions
Following are the details of your accommodation. They are the terms and conditions set by the Residence to make your stay safe and enjoyable.
- Minimum of one month stay unless otherwise arranged with the school and Residence.
- There is a $200.00 damage deposit required at check-in for all guests staying over 2 weeks. Cash or a valid credit card with expiry date will be authorized for $200.00.
- If this is a cash deposit, it will be returned at check-out provided the room has been left in the same condition as upon arrival.
- Housekeeping once a week (Extra towels available at Front Desk upon request).
- No cancellation upon check-in.
- This is a completely non-smoking Residence. Please smoke outside only. A $200 charge applies for each violation. A total charge of $800 applies if this triggers the alarm.
- No pets allowed in the Residence.
- Please inform the Front Desk of any overnight guests. A $10.00 charge applies for each additional guest.
- No disruptive noise after 10pm. Other guests require sleep.
- Communal Room with refrigerator, microwave and toaster. Access allowed at discretion of management.
- Guest lounge with complimentary coffee and tea.
- Three pay phones in lobby. International calling card available at Front Desk.
- Vending machines for soft drinks and junk food.
- Luggage, bike and ski storage rooms.
- Coin operated laundry facilities (5:00pm – 10:00am).
- Every room has a television with remote.
- Alarm clock, hairdryer and iron available at Front Desk.
- Queen Pension rooms offered with basin. Shared washroom and shower facilities on every floor.
- Wireless internet available for a cost of ($2 + taxes per night) or ($30 + taxes per month).
- DVD Player available at a cost of ($5 + taxes per night) or ($20 per week + taxes).
Method of Payment:
Students can pay with credit card, traveler’s cheque or cash upon confirmation with the school, unless payment has been arranged with the school.
Student Residence Fees