Become a VEC Recruiter
Why Should I Become a VEC Recruiter?
Vancouver English Centre is Canada's Leading Language School. Our Recruiters (also known as "Agents") are extremely important and provide valuable benefit to our customers and our business. As a VEC Recruiter-Agentfor VEC, you can help students learn English in one of the most exciting, safe and culturally diverse locales in North America.
How Are VEC Recruiters Compensated?
How Much Money Can I Make as a VEC Recruiter?
VEC Recruiters earn a commission on fees paid by their referred customers.
Our commission rates may vary depending upon market conditions. The more students you enroll in VEC, the more you can make!
How Do I Refer Customers to VEC?
How Does VEC Know That Referrals Come From Me?
As a registered VEC Recruiter, you will have an online Account ID. This ID is used in special hyperlink to tell our Registration Form that you are the Recruiter responsible for the sale - that you should receive the commission. All you have to do is insert a special hyperlink into your web page.
What Obligations Do I Have as a Recruiter?
As a VEC Recruiter, you must:
- Create a Recruiter account on VEC's web site.
- Keep you Recruiter account up-to-date. Make sure your contact and staff information is accurate, in case our staff needs to reach you.
What Obligations Does VEC Have?
VEC will do this:
- Pay commissions on all completed registrations
- Provide Recruiter Accounts and Management services through its web site
- Inform Recruiters of relevant news, features or program changes via email or via VEC's web sites.
- Keep your Recruiter account information private and secure. It is used solely by you and VEC's staff. It is never distributed to outside companies.
How Do I Become a Recruiter?
Becoming a Recruiter is easy using our convenient Recruiter sign-up system. In a few minutes you can create an account for yourself or your agency and ensure that we can contact you. Your contact information is kept solely for the use of VEC, and is never distributed to any outside parties.