Mission & Goal of AILIA
To make Canada a world leader in the language industry.
To join forces and be the voice of the Canadian language industry.
• Promote the interests of the language industry.
• Act as a common base for action for all participants in the industry.
• Become a forum for industry members.
• Raise the visibility of the industry.
• Put together initiatives to face industry challenges.
• Develop common human resources strategies.
• Promote innovation and R&D.
• Facilitate networking between the industry and public- and private sector
• Become the essential industry representative for the public sector.
• Stimulate members in terms of national and international
• Support the emergence of alliances and projects to grow the industry.